My current theme is Gloom because it’s pretty and has the best balance of contrast and coolness.
I have a lot of extensions. Let’s just get that out of the way. I know I should delete a lot of them and I have. Just need to go a little further.1:
Some of my favorite extensions:
- React/Redux/react-router Snippets
- Typescript React code snippets
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets
- React Pure To Class
- Git Extension PackThis consists of:
- Git History (git log)
- Project Manager
- Open in GitHub / Bitbucket / VisualStudio.com
- Gist Extension
VSCode has come a long way from when I first tried it in 2015. I use it exclusively now, and am extremely happy with it and happy with my overall setup2.
I just installed 6 more while writing this. ↩
Though I could get rid of some of these extensions. ↩